Here at the Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology, we offer various fertility treatments, such as IVF, egg donation, or ICSI, to help you conceive the baby of your dreams. Our fertility doctor, Dr. Sam Najmabadi, and staff will be with you every step of the way throughout your fertility treatments, holding your hand and making sure you understand what is happening. We offer fertility center locations in Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, and Mexico. Each of our offices offers technologically advanced IVF labs, clinical testing facilities, and the best surgical facilities available to ensure you are comfortable and safe during your fertility treatments. Here at the Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology, it is our goal to provide the highest quality fertility treatments in an environment full of care and support.
If you are interested in learning more about us, or if you want to schedule a consultation with our board certified fertility specialist, contact us at our Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, or Mexico office today. We look forward to meeting you! We have a relationship with a Limousine/Personalized Car Service and can provide you with information on this service should you be interested; we also have essential relationships with hotels in our area, so you can get preferred rates
We understand that cost plays a big role when deciding to see physicians and proceed with treatment. The Center is well aware of this and will attempt to accommodate you.
As treatments and cost vary from patient to patient it is impossible to quote fees and estimate your cost until you are seen and a plan of treatment recommended.The first step is to make a consultation appointment with Dr. Sam Najmabadi.
IVF – In Vitro Fertilization and Other Fertility Treatment Costs and Payment Plans
- Please call to get In Vitro Fertilization pricing
- Your insurance may cover some or all portions of diagnostic testing and work up
- Some insurance companies cover treatment but may have restrictions, exclusion, lifetime max etc
- We are happy to check your coverage and guide you through the process. We will bill any insurance as a courtesy.
- If there is any portion that is covered we assist in billing your insurance
- Even if we are not a provider for your insurance, in the majority of cases we can work with you to determine if your insurance provider is either in and out of network coverage.
- For alienates that need assistance, we provide outside financing
- We are contracted as a “participating provider” with:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Group & Cedars-Sinai Health Assoc.
- Facey Medical Group
- Health Net
- HNA (Healthcare Networks of America)
- Many insurances cover some or most of the cost and we are contracted with many. We can also can help you seek financing, here is information on two of our outside financing partners:
The WINFertility Comprehensive Program offers high-quality infertility care at the most competitive cost; so that more people can access the treatments that can help them become parents.
- Save up to 40% on Treatment and Medication BundlesSM
- Financing Options to Pay Over Time
- 24/7 Access to FertilityCoachSM Nurses
- Access to 2nd Chance IVF® Refund Program
To enroll in the WINFertility Program or learn more, call toll free 1(855) 705-4IVF (4483) or click here
Citerra Finance is a medical loan company that offers convenient options to help patients pay for their medical expenses. For more than 12 years, they have been placing the treatments patients need and want within their reach.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and program you can trust. Here are some benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35k
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
More than 150,000 people of reproductive age are diagnosed with cancer each year. For cancer survivors, fertility preservation can be distressing. Insurance providers often don't cover the cost of expensive treatment and patients can be faced with starting cancer treatment right away which may impact their fertility.
We have partnered with Livestrong fertility to help bridge this gap by offering access to discounted fertility preservation services and free medications, giving survivors the chance to build a family. We are dedicated to helping women and men diagnosed during their reproductive years better understand cancer-related risks to their fertility and access discounted fertility preservation services and free medication.
- Discounts provided for: EMBRYO FREEZING, SPERM BANKING, EGG FREEZING
- If you are a cancer survivor interested in applying for support through Livestrong’s Fertility Program, please click HERE to first determine your eligibility.